JTS GM-5212 Gooseneck Microphone 468mm Supercardioid terminated with male XLR
Item in unused condition in box. Box has a tear on the lid
1 x Gooseneck mic
JTS GM-5212 Gooseneck Microphone 468mm Supercardioid terminated with male XLR Plug
The JTS GM series condenser gooseneck microphones are available in 2 versions : The GM-5206, GM-5212, GM-5218, GM-5225 are terminated with a XLR(M) plug in connector for mating to a XLR(F) connector. The GM-5212C feature a 5/8” - standard 27 thread mic stand adapter for mounting on a mic stand or a mic mounting flange for podium mounting and feature a side exit cable with a XLR(M) connector.
* Definitive polar pattern allows for demanding sound pickup applications.
* The small diameter gooseneck design permits flexible position.
* High sensitivity allows for quality sound pick-up under difficult conditions.
* Equipped with XLR connector for GM-5206/GM-5212/GM-5212L/GM-5218/GM-5218L/GM-5225/GM-5225L and extension cable for GM-5212C
* Foam Windscreen provided for shielding against wind noise and "popping".
Code:81501Microphone Type:Back Electret CondenserFrequency Response:80Hz - 18kHzPolar Pattern:SupercardioidSensitivity (at 1kHz):-60dB(1mV)Impedance:220ΩMax. SPL for 1% THD:125dBLength:456mmOutput connector:3 pin Male XLR
Terms & Conditions
Item is untested and sold as seen.
Picture is of actual item.
Please do not assume anything, ask questions!
Games sold are predominantly older collectors items and may not run on modern computer systems (buyer to ensure compatibility)
Returns are accepted at buyers expense (registered post please) within 14 days. Returns are not accepted if sealed items are opened or items are broken by the buyer.
Paypal is accepted
Postage will be combined for multiple auction wins. International postage will be determined at the time of sale (please wait for an invoice!). Method will require signed-for/registered post.
For more information, click [view offer] to the right side.