☰ Shop All Categories
Giro Petra VR Womens Mountain Bike/MTB/Cycling Shoes Black/Lime - UK 3/Euro 36
High-Quality, Breathable Synthetic And Mesh Upper
Laced Closure With Lace Holder
Molded SPD-Compatible Shank
EVA Midsole, Vibram Rubber Outsole
Molded EVA Footbed With Medium Arch Support
Weight: 405g (size 39)
Wouldn't it be great if there was a shoe on the market that could be used as a hiking style shoe that could then be used on the bike for when you are adventuring around on two wheels, well, the good news is there is! The Giro Petra shoes are designed to be used on or off the bike, call them an outdoor adventuring shoe with SPD capabilities if you will.
The Petra is comfortable for use on or off the bike and combines high performance riding features with the ability to perform brilliantly as a lightweight ladies walking/hiking shoe. These great looking shoes feature non-slip laces that create a precise and easily adjustable fit which is boosted with the inclusion of an EVA footed that has medium arch support.
As these shoes are designed to be comfortable walking shoes as well as fully functioning SPD Mountain biking shoes With an upper made from a supple, breathable microfiber and mesh and the outsole offering great rigidity but also allows your foot to bend enabling a comfortable fit. The outsole features an injected internal shank that provides good pedalling stiffness with flex where you need it and the Vibram rubber outsole offers relentless amounts of grip in all weather conditions. This shoe is great for use with SPD's, flat pedals or toe clips which is a rare thing!
Note: Please click on the above tab for Giro sizing guide.
NB: Image for illustration purposes only.
FAQs Delivery Payment Contact Us Sizing
1. WHEN WILL MY ORDER BE DISPATCHED? Orders placed and paid for before 3.30pm will be dispatched same day (Monday to Friday only).
2. HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO RECEIVE MY ITEM? Delivery methods used are economy services unless an express service specifically is paid for. Usually Royal Mail is very reliable and the item is delivered next working day or a couple of days after. However, this service can take up to 14 working days before the item can be declared as lost in the post. We have to allow Royal Mail the opportunity to deliver the item during this 14 day window before we can lodge any kind of complaint or investigation.
We find that most delays incurred by Royal Mail are caused because the item has been taking to the local sorting office and no card has been left due to the item not being a recorded delivery. Please check with your local Royal Mail depot as the item is most likely there due to the item being too big to go through a standard letter box.
3. CAN I CHANGE MY ADDRESS ONCE I'VE PLACED MY ORDER? Please note, we run an automated system on and the address details that come through to our system from are the details you input at the checkout page and this is the address that we have to ship the order to. Please take care to ensure your address details are spaced correctly line by line in the appropriate fields otherwise the information may not come through to us correctly and it may delay your delivery.
4. I LIVE IN NORTHEN IRELAND, WILL FREE UK DELIVERY APPLY TO ME? Please note, in some instances, even though delivery is free to 'UNITED KINGDOM', on certain products, a shipping fee may apply if you are in Northern Ireland, Isle Of Man, Isle Of Scilly, Isle Of Wight, Jersey, Guernsey & Scottish Highlands, please see the 'Postage and Payments' tab within the listing for information before purchasing.
5. WHY CAN'T I PURCHASE LIQUIDS & PRESSURISED GOODS? Unfortunately we are restricted by our carriers from sending any liquids or pressurised containers outside mai
For more information, click [view offer] to the right side.