- Bookmark Us
- Contact Us
Browse our Store
This listing is for a Boss DR-202 DR Sample Drum Machine in Perfect Working Order
This Boss DR-202 is in Very Good cosmetic condition
Comes Complete With:
- Power Supply
- User Manual on CD
- 2 x Free Guitar Plectrums
- 3 Month Guarantee
REST ASSURED ALL ITEMS ARE TESTED & GUARANTEED
DR-202 Dr. Groove
Classic Dance drum sounds and patterns
- Features 24-voice polyphony, 256 drum and bass sounds, 128 Preset drum kits, 400 Preset patterns, 64 User drum kits, 100 User patterns.
- Onboard sounds include classic TR-808, TR-909 and TB-303 sounds, vinyl sounds, Lo-Fi drum samples, various synth basses, sound effects and more.
- Authentic groove music patterns can be used "as is" or broken down and incorporated into User patterns.
- User-friendly design incorporates intuitive 3-track sequencer: rhythm track, bass track, external source track for sampler or other MIDI device.
- Rhythm Mute function allows easy break-downs and drop-outs of any instrument. Reverb/Delay and Flanger knobs for real-time effects control; Cut-off, Resonance and Decay knobs allow for instant tweaking of individual instrument sounds.
- Tap Tempo control for real-time BPM adjustment; built-in Low Boost/Low Cut control.
- Roll button allows users to select from 68 different drum roll types.
- Control changes can be output via MIDI; can also be used as 24-voice MIDI sound module.
- Battery or AC powered.
Fresh Sounds and Phat Patterns
The DR-202 Dr. Groove truly takes BOSS popular programmable rhythm machine concept to another level. Its massive waveform memory incorporates 256 high-quality drum and bass sounds (207 drums, 49 basses), arranged into 128 Preset drum kits. This collection ranges from classic Roland analog drum sounds and Lo-Fi drum samples to squealing synths, vinyl sounds and phat bass sounds, plus all the sound effects an aspiring Hip Hop or Techno guru could ever want.
Alongside these fresh rhythm sounds reside over 400 Preset patterns, ready for instant triggering or for incorporating into new User patterns. From Drum 'n' Bass to Acid Jazz and Latin, every genre of groove music is represented in these Preset patterns - all with street-level authenticity thanks to their legitimate DJ and dance music programmers. Hip Hop patterns alone, for example, include subdivisions like Old School, Slow Tempo, Medium Tempo, New Jack, Trip Hop, Jazzy, Abstract, East Coast, and West Coast-each with many variations.
Intuitive, Groove-Friendly Sequencer
Putting the DR-202's sounds together into new User patterns and songs couldn't be easier. Just select the individual sounds or Preset drum kit and either record in real-time or via step sequencing. The DR-202's big backlit pads make this easy, and a variety of quantization options-including Groove quantize-help you add just the right rhythmic feel to your original patterns and breakbeats.
All rhythm sequencing is accomplished via the DR-202's built-in 3-track sequencer, which offers a drum track, a dedicated bass track, and an external source track for triggering external MIDI gear like samplers and other instruments (perfect for connecting to the affordable SP-202 Dr. Sample). Up to 20 complete songs can be stored in the DR-202's internal memory-more than enough for a DJ set.
Sweeeepin' Thumpin' and Tweakin' Real-time Controls
The DR-202 includes a variety of real-time control knobs and features that make it great for on-the-spot sound tweaking and live performance applications. Cut-off, Resonance and Decay knobs can be used to shape individual drum and bass sounds as desired, while dedicated Reverb/Delay and Flanger knobs permit real-time effects control. A Rhythm Mute fu
For more information, click [view offer] to the right side.