Professional Apple Product Repair Service
This is a professional "Fixed Fee" Repair Service for your Apple device
We can fix the following Apple devices, usually within a 7 day timeframe, no matter what fault or condition the device is in:
We can also repair all Windows Laptops & Desktops if anyone requires!
- Fast turnaround & fully trained technicians
- Fully insured courier collection
- No fix, no fee service
By buying this service you are paying for a fixed fee repair service which also includes an insured courier collection of your device.
98% of faults fixed within 7 working days or your money back!
We are fully trained technicians with more than 10 years of experience, skilled in repairing all hardware and software faults / issues with your Apple device. Whether its your iPhone or MacBook, we can bring it back to life and have it looking brand new. We are able to repair 98% of faults within 7 working days from receiving your Apple product.
Most common repairs
We are very experienced in fixing both common problems with Apple devices as well as the more complex. The fixed fee service will cover most faults and subsequent repairs, however if some more complex work is required, you will be contacted prior to any work being undertaken. The below common problems can usually be covered under the fixed fee:
- Liquid damaged
- No response from the laptop
- Laptop not charging
- No backlight
- No Wi-Fi
- Touchpad / Keyboard problems (sticky keys, not working etc)
- USB ports not working
- Any other logic board related problems
How it works?
After you press buy it now and pay £79.99 we will contact you via email within 6 hours to organise the collection of your device at a time suitable to you. We will receive your device usually the next business day and will then begin testing on the device to establish what faults are present.
In most circumstances a four stage process will then be followed:
1. Pre-wash using an Ultrasonic Cleaner using a mixture of concentrate liquids to clear away any layers of corrosion and contamination after liquid damage.
2. Start diagnosing the fault using the latest testing equipment and schematics (map of the logic board).
3. Post-wash making sure your logic board looks brand new again.
4. Use Apple Approved Diagnostic Software to make sure your laptop is running like it was before the damage.
If we are unable to repair your laptop at this point we will contact you and discuss your options.
If any additional parts are required which are not covered under the repair fee (keyboard, screens, cables, touchpad, batteries, motherboard chips etc.) we will contact you first before continuing to get your authorization.
If you would liker to talk to us or have any further questions prior to purchasing this service, don't hesitate in sending an email using the contact seller option and you will usually receive a reply within an hour or two!
For more information, click [view offer] to the right side.